Sunday 17 March 2013

What went wrong with character 2

As I have said before in a previous blog I struggled a lot with character 2. Personally I think I set the bar too high on a first attempt at 3D animation, but I tried to create it and realised that it was too time consuming and I didn't have much time left. I tried two different methods of creating a human like figure one consisted of 3 images a side, front and back view of a woman's body. I found this technique on YouTube.

This is part one of the videos I watched.
The second technique consisted of a cube that your split and manipulate each line/ vertex in order to create a shape and then smooth it which should then look similar to a body if not keep manipulating until it does.



Second attempt:




All images and videos maybe subject to copyright.

No comments:

Post a Comment