Tuesday 22 July 2014

Youtube as a teaching method

Youtube is a well known video sharing website. It is used for music videos, trailers and many other things. Just search for it and you will find what you want. Some celebrities now a days started off with posting videos of their talent on Youtube. It was first created by three formal Paypal employees in February 2005. It has been owned by Google since 2006. I find that Youtube is very useful as I have found many instructional videos on how to 3D model or how to create stop motions ect. I have even posted an instructional video on how I created a my response to a module. So Youtube is a teaching method, it is where you can find many instructional videos in response to what you are learning. I use it often for modules and for personal use.

Here is an instructional video that has been posted on Youtube.


There are many videos like this, that give you tips and advice for what you are wanting to do.

Video may be subject to copyright.

No comments:

Post a Comment