Wednesday 19 March 2014

Concept Art Part 2 (Rabbit)

After collecting all the images of the buildings I may use, I decided to collect imagery on animal sprite sheets to get an idea of what positions animals move in and how they move. I started with the rabbit.



These are my rough sprite sheets of what I managed to come up with. I then experimented with colour as I wasn't sure on what colour to have my rabbits.






I thought the brown rabbit looked the best as it looks friendlier and more like a rabbit colour. I then went on to completing my sprite sheets in photoshop by adding colour, I also made the backgrounds green so then I could key light them back out in after effects with no problems.
I made GIFFS of the sprites completed in order to show them playing in a loop. In order to place the animal movements in After effect I save each frame individually and numbered them correctly so I could import them as a image sequence.
I have shown the individual movements at the end so that you get a clear idea of how it works. 




These are three that I have completely finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment