Wednesday 19 March 2014

Concept Art Part 4 (Bird and Hedgehog)

As what I did for the squirrel and rabbit I did for a hedgehog and bird. The bird was another difficult one but I managed to get it complete. I also planned to do a deer but once I tried to create a sprite sheet I realised it was too difficult and complicated to do in the time I had so I scrapped that idea.
Here is the Bird sprites I came up with.






I tried out 2 different colours on the bird as I wasn't sure on whether to do it brown or white, I ended up going with brown.



I really like the bird flying side ways it looks very smooth and consistent. The bird flying forwards I'm not so keen with, I could have done it better by moving the tail.
Here is what I got for the hedgehog.




I didn't have to do much for the hedgehog as I am only having it walk once in the whole film and I am having it's nose move like it's smelling something.

No comments:

Post a Comment