Wednesday 19 March 2014

Concept Art Part 3 (Squirrel)

I have done the exact same as I did for the rabbit in order to create the squirrel.


I struggled more in creating the squirrel as the animal was more complex and when I drew out my sprite sheet I wasn't happy with it.

As much as I wasn't happy with it and I thought about not doing a squirrel any more, I thought that there is no harm in trying it. i was quite happy with how it turned out. The colour make the squirrel actually look like a squirrel rather than a weird looking animal. 



As you can see it doesn't look that bad.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, im developing a game. Can i use these squirrel sheets on my game?
    Do you have any restrictions on use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have the same question can we use these for developing games and do you have any restrictions?

    ReplyDelete