Friday 9 May 2014

Grim Reaper Character

For this module we was supposed to have a third character, I had made the time to model the character however due to the concept artist taking so long to come up with the character turn around, I was unable to do it. As I have said previously Kieren was taken out of our group, although he wasn't a part of our group he had said that he has some spare time so he was able to make the grim reaper. He has fully rigged it and textured it also, I really like the grim reaper as it looks pretty much exactly as I imagined it. This character works well with the rest of the theme in our concept ideas.
Kieran also created a turnaround to help him model it, he used my original concept art first to get an idea of what we are going for.




This is my concept art work that he looked at:





Textures Used:




No comments:

Post a Comment