Wednesday 6 May 2015

Rough edit

Here is a rough edit that I have made, Mainly to show the footage that I have gathered. I have put most of it in sequence according to the storyboard. You may well have noticed that the footage doesn't match the storyboard and animatic exactly. This is because through feedback form tutors I had realised that the story seemed too coincidental. I would have needed to change it so that it was more realistic as that is what I am going for. However the new way has portrayed the old Lady as a predator when really I wanted her to seem vulnerable and like she was trying to do the right thing, but her emotions just take over. When I say that she looks more like a predator what I mean is that she starts off by looking to lure children by offering cookies into her home.


No comments:

Post a Comment