Wednesday 6 May 2015

Set Building

Building the set was very difficult as i had to measure every aspect of it. This is so that the characters fit well within the set and nothing seems out of proportion. Foam board was the main material used in creating the set, this material is very cost effective. However as I was working with it I realise that once you add any glue solution the the board it would then weaken and bend. This is something that I was not expecting. Next time I plan on using wood s then it is very strong and stable. Most of the props were made out of Das clay, with the exception of some that I was able to buy for instance the toys are simply piece of rubber that I had managed to find. I order to make tree I had used kitchen roll tubes and then paper-mache over the top. I used black matte spray paint to get a nice covering of black and then painted brown over the top. the black had helped to create a shadowing effect that was visible and very effective in order to make it look like bark.

Kitchen











No comments:

Post a Comment