Thursday 7 May 2015

Tim Management

Tim management was a big issue when creating my animation. When creating the schedule I had put time aside for anything that went wrong. However a lot more things went wrong than expected. One of those thing were the story. The story had to be changed as it was too coincidental and unrealistic, so then more time was needed to recreate a story that wasn't based upon coincidences. The next problem that occurred and disrupted my schedule was building the set, the set took a lot longer than planned. That is because the original plan was to buy all the small props and ornaments. This plan soon changed once I had realised that I didn't have time for the delivery needed on the items ordered. So then that meant I had to make all the small items by hand which took a long time as there was so much that needed to be made. Another problem that effected the time, was the animating aspect as this also took a lot longer than expected due to the walls of the set falling down as they weren't very stable and strong. This meant that I had to repeat a lot of frames as there was unnecessary movements within them. Although all these problem occurred and tampered with my schedule, I was still able to bring all the footage together and have a finished animation. It may not be as good as I wanted due to the problems I had but I am pleased that I have a finished piece for everyone to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment