Wednesday 22 January 2014

After Effects sessions part 1

Now that I have my footage I now need to use After Effects to add effects to the video and place the pieces together.

I started by making clouds in Photoshop by painting white and playing with the opacity of the brush.


I then made the blue background simply by changing the composition colour.


I have now inserted the clouds, I have key framed sections and moved it each time to give the effect that the clouds are moving.


 I have created a dark background to make it seem as though it is night, i simply did this by painting a dark shade of blue in photoshop. I then play around with the opacity in After effects and key framed the
times I wanted it to come in and out.



I have now imported the footage needed, I then use the pen tool to go around the flower ensuring that none of the flower leaves the circulated area.


By clicking effect > Keying > Keylight 1.2 and change the screen colour to the blue in the back ground, it gets rid of the screen. Then I played around with the settings below to get rid of areas that were still visible.


 If you use the matte option then you are able to get rid of all the grey by changing the black and white, this then helps it to have a better outcome.


This is what should be visible once you put it back to the end outcome.


I then moved the pen points to get rid of any brown bits that aren't supposed to be in my shot ensuring that none of the flower leaves the circular.


I have now added the flower to the background. 

No comments:

Post a Comment