Friday 24 January 2014

Title and Credits


For the title and credits, I went to Keiron and asked him to help me to do a growing ivy into the title and credits. He gave me some quite simple instructions and was very helpful. I am going to create them in Maya.
These are the instructions I was given:
 
  • Have it on the rendering settings.
  • Create > CV Curve tool
  • Place it were you want it to go and in my case it was the shape of the words.
  • Paint Effects > Get brush > Plantsmesh > ivy.mel
  • Go to Ivy1
  • Change the global to what size you want it.
  • Got to Creation under the tubes tab > change the ivy to suite you.
  • Paint effects > get settings from selected stroke.
  • Paint Effects > Curve utilities > attach brush to curves.
  • Go to End Bounds
  • At the beginning right click set key
  • 0 Value at the start
  • I f it is too fast right click > top option > then change the end frame.
  • Select the plant
  • Edit > duplicate special click the little box
  • Tick duplicate input graph
  • Go to ivy 3 > tubes - untick
  • To change the size of the vine change the global scale.
  • Render settings > render from top view
  • Then batch render.


Title


End credits
 The title and end credits are animated as the vines are growing into the letters, it links really well with my video as my video is a bit about growing from pretty much nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment