Wednesday 22 January 2014

Task 2 - Compositing

During this task we learned how to composite. Which included green screening and  and adding footage to a different background. I found this quite difficult as it was my first time and I hadn't had much experience in this subject. There are many different elements you need to take into consideration such as the colour balance, making sure you didn't accidentally remove any section of your person such as removing parts of the foot and making sure you have your shadows in the correct place. You also have to make sure that your person isn't floating on the background. 


Well this is what I managed to do. I used the instruction that Mat had given us. There were certain aspects that I couldn't get my head around but i gave it ago and tried to overcome any problems I had. 

No comments:

Post a Comment