Wednesday 22 January 2014

After Effects sessions part 2

Here is the second part to what I have been doing in After effects. 


I repeated the process I used for the flower for the grass. After that I simply duplicated it to make it seem as though there is more grass.



Again I used the duplicating tool to allow it to look as though there is a field of grass.


I applied the mesh warp tool under distort in the effects to allow me to move around the grass and key frame sections. this give the effect that the grass is moving although it is a still image.



Again I used the same method for the flower and the grass for the foot movements, however the screen is green so you change the screen colour to the green on the screen.



You have to try and balance it as much as possible without removing any of the foot or leg. i found this to be very difficult as either part of the leg kept disappearing and when i got that back, a piece of the foot goes missing so this is a lengthy process.



I also adjusted the colour balance to make it match up with the flower more.


No comments:

Post a Comment