Thursday 23 January 2014

Frame Blending

For my video I am going to need to include frame blending as my footage is quite jumpy. Due to me being new to thins I have done a bit of research.
To use Twixtor;

  • You go to Layer > new > solid
  • got to RE:Vision plug-ins > Twixtor pro
  • Grab it and drag it on top of the new layer
  • Go to Colour Source > Same as MainComp
  • Make sure the frame rate matches the actual video
  • Go to Comp Settings > Frame rate > 23.93
For the Twixtor one you are going to need to download the plug in to use it.

Frame Blending in After Effects:

  • Right click the footage 
  • Time > Time stretch > ? what ever you want it to be
  • Bring the work layer end to where your footage ends
  • Click the video reel icon to enable blending 
  • Right click on the clip 
  • Frame blending > Pixel motion



No comments:

Post a Comment