Friday 24 January 2014

Sound Effects and music


I have been looking and different piano pieces to go with my video. I believe a piano piece will really help to get the emotions across. There are many different circumstances I was thinking about such as a happy piano piece that then gets blended into a sad piece. Then there is the option for just one piece of music playing all the way through. After some extensive search I managed to find a piece called "Memory" by Jesse Wilson. I believe that this piece will work perfectly to blend in with a sad piece. This piece by Jesse Wilson is a really happy, calming music. My plan was to use this piece in my video. However that didn't go to plan as the composer took too long to get back to me so I didn't have any rights to use his piece. So I had to find another piece. I did manage to find another piece that was free to use. The new piece that I found went much better with the theme of my video. Another good point about this piece is that I didn't need to add a second sad piece as the music has mixed emotions throughout. Now for the footsteps, I just simply looked at foot steps on grass as my person is walking on grass. So I just used the sound effects of walking on grass for that bit.

 
This is the original piece that I wanted to use.


And this is the piece I went with.

Videos may be subject to copyright.

No comments:

Post a Comment