Monday 6 January 2014

National Trust Brief

I have looked at many different briefs that I could do and I have found one that I think will be perfect to combine my skills and interests. The National trust have a competition that is about advertising it self for a more adult audience. Here is the brief I downloaded.

I have closely examined the brief to see what The National trust is about and to find out the guidelines of the competition. It also lets me know what is required and what format I should present my ideas and final composite in.



 These are the guideline for preparing your entries. This is very helpful in knowing what format to put our video in and how many images we can submit alongside a video.



 Here are the terms and conditions of entering the competition. It also lets us know the prizes and who is judging the competition.

Images are subject to copyright, they have been collected from http://www.dandad.org/awards/new-blood/2014/categories/8/national-trust

No comments:

Post a Comment