Wednesday 22 January 2014

Experiment stop motion

I have experimented in making a stop motion before I made the actual one. This was to show what it might look like and to see what the best way to go about it was. I found that the best way to do the stop motion was to make the flower animation backwards, so it is going down into a bud rather than growing from a bud. I will the reverse the footage to give the effect that the flower is growing from a bud. I realised this was the better way as your flower will constantly change if you keep adding plasticine which could then misshape it which isn't what you want. I also believe that this is the way that will allow the smoothest transitions from scene to scene.

This is the experiment, I think the experiment went well as it helped me to see how much work it is going to take to make the main one and it helped me to plan out how much time I will need to make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment